Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just For Fun

mikael

Those made me cringe. I really don't like to see people falling down when running and gunning.

OK, the Kaato one did make me laugh.

I'm pretty sure that even with his fall, Saul Kirsch's run would have beaten the best I could do on that stage. Nice recovery.

Hi Guys,

The first one I don't know,

The second guy is indeed Saul Kirsch who shoots for Israel but lives here in NL,

The third guy is Marcel van Laar, dutch Open Division Champion (of course also living here in NL).

By the way, the website http://www.seger.nl belongs to a friend of mine, Dick Seger, who is president of NROI in NL.

And http://www.doublealpha.biz is the website of Saul Kirsch. Clearly Saul is not afraid to show his own mistakes !

So the guys in the second and third video rank in the top of the world, so you can expect them to keep control and recover as fast as possible.

But as Erik said, I generally don't like watching other people fall, whether they are competing in IPSC or not. To me it's just not funny when people hurt themselves. However the Kaato one was funny. I imagine it's something that Rhino could have done too .. :P ?

• 1 month later...
I'm like 3quartertime, I'm impressed with the gun handling on all three videos. The first video has got to be the best. I mean, he just kept shooting as he rode the plywood to the ground. neat..

dj

he he...I agree that :) . Im the one and need to tell U people: »I won that range and whole competition :D ...and that falling wall...I like it because I know what will (maybe) come when I start that range » :D :D

ps. That laugh at the end...LOL...people really like my style :)

DVC