Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adobe Flash Player

RangerTrace

A month or so ago, my computer indicated I needed an Adobe update, so I updated it. Since that time, I continue to have internet sites tell me I need to update my Adobe Flash Player. Everytime I attempt to download the FP from Adobe, my computer blocks it. I've attempted numerous times to lessen my security and I still can't get it to work.

I'm running Windows XP.

Can any of you computer wizards help me???

I tried that yesterday and still wouldn't work. After I click to download the player, I get a little "bloop", then another "bloop" and a message from Windows telling me it can't download the program. :angry:

A new apple is looking better every day.

For a period of several months I had to reload the player almost every week. Luckily it was letting me. When it first started the Adobe site would lock up on me. Now, I can't remember when the last time was that I had to reload it. I don't know what the problem is, but it is a huge PITA.

Try going to Windows Update. Select Custom in stead of Express and download every update offered. It may help resolve other issues too, like Adobe Flash Player.

• 2 months later...

Right click on Internet Explorer and run as administrator and download Adobe Flash Player and check it. if you face same problem then you download Adobe Flash Player patch and run it. other wish install the latest Internet Explorer it brigs you better support and better performance.