Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting my B card!

COMATZD

I joined USPSA last June and after a series of matches using bad magazines I managed to start in C class, but this month I'm jumping to B.

Now I'm just a little sad because I was hoping to have a chance in C class at Double Tap :P Oh well, looks like I'll be starting at the bottom.

I joined USPSA last June and after a series of matches using bad magazines I managed to start in C class, but this month I'm jumping to B.

Now I'm just a little sad because I was hoping to have a chance in C class at Double Tap :P Oh well, looks like I'll be starting at the bottom.

Congratulations! Maybe it's just me but I would rather move up to B than hope to be a contender in C.

Dan - Congrats on the "B". I use to whip up on you at the matches now I'm just watching your dust. I'm here in "C" a while longer, it don't hurt too bad.

Congrat on beating me in the AASA Nationals Man-on-Man Semi Finals we both shot very well just to make it that far.

Good Luck at Double Tap. Its a speed shoot but watch out for the speed bumps!

Dan - Congrats on the "B". I use to whip up on you at the matches now I'm just watching your dust. I'm here in "C" a while longer, it don't hurt too bad.

Congrat on beating me in the AASA Nationals Man-on-Man Semi Finals we both shot very well just to make it that far.

Good Luck at Double Tap. Its a speed shoot but watch out for the speed bumps!

Thanks Ron (and everyone else :)),

I'm not looking forward to the Hell-a-Port, but the rest looks great. Just 4 more days!

Edited by COMATZD