Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Formula 1

Jman

Interesting season somewhat. Good to see Weber up there as well as a Ferrari podium finish. Michael in the points is cool. No fuel stops has been a dramatic negative for me as it turns out. Like a solid 1/3 of the strategy and excitement is gone. Monaco's store isle course is on tap next week. :rolleyes: Jackie Stewart won an exciting race there once in what? 1966? Pretty girls there though. :cheers:

Glad to see Schumacher get a decent result, even though he was still a long way back. Looking forward to seeing more upgrade on the Merc so he can compete with the new young stars.

At that kind of level it is amazing he managed to "come back" at all. I was honestly expecting him to struggle for a lot longer than he has. But good effort.

I think that just shows how good he really is. Still honestly think he is a cheating bstard from way back, but that is just me.

The results are hard to argue with.

Glad to see Schumacher get a decent result, even though he was still a long way back. Looking forward to seeing more upgrade on the Merc so he can compete with the new young stars.

I didn't realize his team does not have the giant funding some of the other teams have. Considering that, I think he's doing a good job.

Wasn't to thrilled about Ferrari's team orders to let Schumi "pass" Rubens a few years ago for the win.

But aside from a few incidents, you can't ignore his brilliance and drive to win in his prime.

Really disappointed with the schedule this year. Moving Monaco to this weekend rather than the last weekend of the month. Memorial Day has always been Monaco/Indy500/Coke600 party. A Turkey/Indy/Coke party just does not seem the same.