Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member from Cali!

VFinNorCal

Hello fellow shooters, firearm sportsmen and enthusiasts. My name is Vince from Northern California. I've been browsing the forums for a while now and thought I would introduce myself. I've become a bit more involved in Sport Shooting and reloading the last few years and think it's time I start participating.

I am a current NRA and USPSA member. I own a number of different firearms from tactical DA's to my beloved 1911. My longs include a Remington 700 R5 Bolt gun w/ a Leupold Mark4, an AR15 w/ a Falcon Menace Optics. My competition guns are a Kimber 1911 setup for Limited 10 and a Glock 35 I will use in the production division. On weekends I can be found at the Range participating in IPSC competition. I am fairly new to that discipline but expect to shoot competitively for a long time to come!

I'll be here poking about, I'm always looking for the latest and greatest in ballistics info, gunsmithing and competition shooting.

I'll see ya'll in the forums!

-Vince

I'll be here poking about, I'm always looking for the latest and greatest in ballistics info, gunsmithing and competition shooting.

You've come to the right place!

Welcome, Vince.

Welcome, Vince.

If you are in our neck of the woods, come by Richmond: Saturday AM practices, matches in various disciplines almost every Sunday (USPSA shoots twice a month).

Kevin C

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

Kevin, I have been in your neck of the woods and am sure I'll see you at Richmond sometime soon. I have been shooting the USPSA Sunday Matches for a few months at Richmond and spend alternate Saturdays shooting w/ TASC over at Chabot. I hope to catch a match w/ The Solano Targetmasters sometime soon, but have been pretty busy w/ the 2 more local clubs.

-Vince