Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 CO State Championship / Mile-Hi USPSA match

The CO state USPSA match is on the east side of the mountains this year. When we have it on the eastern side we combine the state championship and the Mile-Hi matches.

10 stages and chrono, at Ben Lomand Gun Club outside of Ramah,CO.

Match Fee is $85, $95 if received after 1 Jul 10.

Sanctioned Level II match. Trophies and cash pay back to class and division winners.

App is attached.

GAME ON!

2010_Match_Application.doc

• 3 months later...

How are you guys doing on applications so far? I plan on dropping mine in the mail tomorrow.

Pretty light by my last hearing from our CPA gu-ru. I suspect they will come in hot and heavy in the next 45 days.

Well count me in. My app just got printed and I am mailing it tomorrow. I know 3 or 4 guys who plan on going also but haven't sent their apps. They are on their way to Area I though.

• 2 weeks later...

The stages for this match have been posted on the High Planes Practical Shooters website. I have listed the URL below. On the main page click on the "More Mile Hi Info..." to be taken to the stages. All of the stages look like a bunch of fun. Come on out and have some fun :cheers:

HPPS Website

• 1 month later...

We have about 10 slots left. This match is coming up soon, so get your apps in as soon as possible, please.

Stages and squads are posted on http://www.hpps.org/. Select Match Schedule on the left menu and it should go straight to the CO State Match links for squadding and stage diagrams.

I suspect our CPA-guru will have an email out to everyone already signed up some time this week with match info. We have shooters coming from TX, NM, and AZ all on the list.

It's gonna be good.

Looking forward to it. We're flying in to DIA and driving in from there. I look forward to shooting and squadding with Kale Garretson again. I always look forward to squadding with my boys from AZ and Glenn and Carol also. This is gonna be a blast.....(pun totally intended)