Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Immigration to Florida

will since there is such a diversified group on here i thought i would start here first. The girlfriend and I are seriously contemplating immigrating to Florida, however for us to do so we would need both work visa or Greencards plus jobs. i am looking for someone who specializes in this type of work and would be willing to take us on as clients. you can pm me here or email at walter.hornby@gmail.com

Get rid of your GF & find an American girl to sponsor you in.

(totally a joke :rolleyes: )

Getting a greencard/permanent resident card for a Canadian to live legally in the US is pretty difficult.

Not to try to defer your decision, but have you thought about all the things that hide behind the Florida sun that's calling you?

It is A LOT of work to move your life to the US. So many things to go through it would make your head spin.

Moving over was such an ordeal...I thought the worst was over. If you wanna know the rest you can PM me.

Cubans just row. I've heard a refridgerator with a sail works.

Just kidding. I'm interseted to hear what it is about Florida that you like so well. I'm curious to visit some of the states over the next couple of years to give the kids a different look at the coutry than just from the west coast.

the girl friend is a certified(able) geek. she has both a diploma and a degree in Computer science. myself i am an Engineer Technician but have been in Municipal Administration for the past 20 years as both Town Manager and Town engineer. we are looking at moving from Alberta (north of Montana.)

Edited by walter hornby