Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I don't know where this belongs:

I shot the Florida Open and got 1st Open Master. Great Match, Great People, Great Time....can't wait until next year.

A couple of days after the match I e-mail Frank and ask him about the prize table. Wadette e-mails me back and said someone picked up my plaque and envelope. I asked who and she said she doesn't know.

I live in the mountains of North Carolina, no IPSC shooters live close, I practice by myself, and I shoot about 2 to 3 matches a year. I have no clue who might have picked up my stuff.

Wadette and I have traded e-mails back and forth a couple times but no one has contacted her or me and it's been two weeks.

Does anyone know who took my plaque and envelope? If you do or have it could you please PM me?

Thanks,

Bill Drummond

I don't know where this belongs:

I shot the Florida Open and got 1st Open Master. Great Match, Great People, Great Time....can't wait until next year.

A couple of days after the match I e-mail Frank and ask him about the prize table. Wadette e-mails me back and said someone picked up my plaque and envelope. I asked who and she said she doesn't know.

I live in the mountains of North Carolina, no IPSC shooters live close, I practice by myself, and I shoot about 2 to 3 matches a year. I have no clue who might have picked up my stuff.

Wadette and I have traded e-mails back and forth a couple times but no one has contacted her or me and it's been two weeks.

Does anyone know who took my plaque and envelope? If you do or have it could you please PM me?

Thanks,

Bill Drummond

Bill,

Yousef Sansour picked up your stuff and is waiting to be at a match with you to give it to you. Or you can e-mail me not PM and I'll forward your address to him...the one I had for you comes back not deliverable.

Paul