Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA 2010 SC Section stages

Does anyone have/know if there's a link to the stage set ups for the SC 2010 USPSA Section match in April in Columbia? I've browsed around but as of yet have not found anything, (if that's even posted yet...) Or will it be? Just curious... Thanks!

Thanks guys, for the response! To date I've only shot in local matches with my revo squeeze John Z Sr, so I'm really excited about shooting a bigger venue. Can't WAIT to get to SC for the section match, and I just wanted to at least "see" the stages beforehand and get some idea of what I might be in for and be as prepared as possible before John and I get there. Obviously nothing really compares to actually walking the stage and shooting it firsthand, but in addition to having loads of fun I truly do want to shoot as well as I can even though I haven't been in this very long. So again, thanks for the help!

It's good to hear more women shooters are getting into the sport :cheers:

I'll eagerly admit this is one of the BEST activities in which I've ever become involved. It's absolutely addictive... I feel if more women were given the means and opportunity like I have been, they might feel the same. But I can only speak for myself...