Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Knob Creek matches...

Carry as much ammo as possible. It is usually 1 course of fire (one start) but several shooting positions.

I looked on their site and they say ~100 rounds. I've done it for a few years and never saw a round count that low...I'll have at least 300 rounds on me...but I'm not that good either <_<

It will be mostly steel. Sometimes they'll have movers and paper too.

Best advise...be patient. You show up at a specific time with your squad...and wait.

When did you sign up to shoot?

Edited by hk_mtbr

Best advise...be patient. You show up at a specific time with your squad...and wait.

Show up early and you have a good chance of jumping on a squad with some empty spots. Let me guess its the weekend of the 19th and 20th of march?

If you shoot the rifle or pistol matches, be advised that they are not like the kind of matches that we are all used to shooting. The rifle match is timed with a stopwatch!!! The pistol match is usually pretty easy with a hand full of USPSA "ringers" to mop up the prize money. Most of the shooters are not competitive shooters. I once heard the Knob Creek Matches described as a "circus side show beside a machine gun buying orgy". That said, the few times I have been, I have had a great time. The Knob Creek Shoot is something the every gun owning American should see at least once!!!

Mark

Let me guess its the weekend of the 19th and 20th of march?

:roflol: :roflol:

Steel - you bring enough ammo and you can run my MP5 in the match...you could at least give me a chance to beat you with something.

This will likely be my last Subgun match with my MP5...getting sold this spring...

:devil: I'll have to use my buddy's next time I guess.

DanO - I carry as many as I can just in case...the thought of running out of ammo makes me ill :sick: Good luck! It is a fun match to shoot even if it is over too soon.

Steel - you bring enough ammo and you can run my MP5 in the match...you could at least give me a chance to beat you with something.

This will likely be my last Subgun match with my MP5...getting sold this spring...

:devil: I'll have to use my buddy's next time I guess.

DanO - I carry as many as I can just in case...the thought of running out of ammo makes me ill :sick: Good luck! It is a fun match to shoot even if it is over too soon.

Wait....what....I could run a gun with a giggle switch!!!! Ooooh this is getting interesting!!