Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dalai Lama

-JQ-

Why didn't she ask what the answer was to this months win a book contest? Now that's useful information! <_<

HA! that stupid thing kept me up late nights....ok not really, but i was starting to get a little frustrated.

As for the topic....What do you expect? we all should know by now, there really isnt thing going on overseas, our economy really isnt going down the toilet, all that garbage you read about....There are just cheating sports athletes and the recent developments with Kim Kardashian and her life.... :sight:

She asked because Tigger once professed to being a practicing Buddhist.

Tiger actually said he was a "Booty-ist" :roflol:

Yes! At least that's what I heard... (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

It won't play well in a pre-settlement deposition, but once she hits the big stage it could be worth some serious $$.

cha-ching

You get to ask a question of someone who is believed to be the 14th earthly incarnation of a god...

I'd ask him if he could tell me something only a god would know.

I just watched the 10 questions movie (instant download on netflix) and thought the questions and answers were kind of pedestrian.

The single best interview/teaching for a non-Buddhist is the book "The Art of Happiness".

Edited to add that once asked if he was a god HH said "I am just a simple monk". Also, in Buddhist theology the deities are not omniscient. That's more a Judeo-Christian concept.

Edited by Neomet