Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First Olympic Gold Medal to Norway !

sinnsyk

Norway finally got it's first Gold Medal at Olympics with Marit Bjørgan in cross country. I celebrate by 20% off on all orders from 6pm today until 6pm tomorrow night (thursday 6pm mountain time). Goes for all Tanfoglio related parts. Make sure to write

Gold Medal 20%

in the comment box.

Edited by sinnsyk

New products for small frame Tanfoglio added:

H-550S . An IPSC Box magazine pad for small frame Tanfoglio / EAA Witness / Springfield P9 guns. For those of you with small frame guns, this is the optimal basepad for IPSC Standard box. Will also be a great basepad for those who have a Gold Team V8 / V12 small frame in 9mm looking for a higher capacity, short magazine. Sold as pads individually, 3-packs and 5-packs. Also with modified Grams follower for small frame for maximum capacity.

H-141S . The USPSA 141.25mm basepad for small frame. Get up to 23 rounds in 9mm and improve small frame 40 S&W mag capacity.

Also have inexpensive 0.050" allen hex L-driver keys for basepads and Flat Trigger System. The trigger systems shipped as of today will have this 0.050" allen key supplied to make install easier.

As I'm updating the webshop I just added :

Double Alpha's new 3-1 Tanfoglio / C-More scope mount. A fantastic new scope mount which features built-in Blastshield, adjustable thumb rest and a folding kick stand you can use only when needed.. Some nice design by Saul on this one. I have them in stock.

check out:

Tanfoglio Scope Mounts and accessories

As I'm updating the webshop I just added :

Double Alpha's new 3-1 Tanfoglio / C-More scope mount. A fantastic new scope mount which features built-in Blastshield, adjustable thumb rest and a folding kick stand you can use only when needed.. Some nice design by Saul on this one. I have them in stock.

check out:

Tanfoglio Scope Mounts and accessories

Will we see one of those slick micro aimpoint mounts anytime soon?

leo

I'm heading to the post office. Got lots of orders today from smart people taking advantage of Norway's Gold Medal celebration ;-).

Still almost 3 hours left if you're thinking of shopping soon. Remember to put "Gold Medal 20%" in the comment / special instructions box.

Another Gold today by Tora Berger in biathlon. Women are cleaning up and the men making a mess... well what else is new ;-)

What can we do except celebrate and push the 20% sale for another day. Until 6pm Mountain Time on Friday !

Then we'll just have to see if Norway can keep it going.

Mo, you got in. I just came back from running errands and you order was in before 5pm. And after all, I'm really not that tough on ya, I appreciate all you guys' support of my store and it helps continue the development of more cool stuff for us all.

In line of new products is prototyping of a new hammer and sear which so far is looking really good. I have the first prototype hammer which will have half-cock intact and it was a sweet trigger pull that dropped right in with the factory sear. Once I get a matching sear sample I have hopes for an easy install match hammer & sear. First tests was extremely promising.

so in danger of confusion...

Gold Medal 20% sale continues until Friday 6pm Mountain Time.

just make sure to write "Gold Medal 20%" in comment. Sale extends to all tanfoglio and henning parts, including shirts. Just to clarify, starline brass is not considered parts. I will extend the 20% to all 1911 parts as well (not part of the original sale). AR-15 parts I can do 10% off, except scopes. I have JP Handguards in stock and their retail just went up to $185 while I'm still selling them for $180. Minus 10% and you got yourself the best deal on the V-Tacs. I keep expanding my 1911 and AR-15 selection to take a moment to browse them. Note that I now also carry the TechWell TGO magwell & grip (Rob Leatham designed magwell for single stack 1911). At 20% off all 1911 parts it's a steal. I put it on my 1911 which Rich built for me and I'll be sporting it at the USPSA Single Stack Nationals in April. Much easier to reload than Smith & Alexander I was using last year.

I'll be adding Briley's 1911 parts to my store shortly and we're working on a new and improved webstore which will make it easier for me to add and update changes. My bud Thomas in Norway is hard at work (yeah right..) getting it set up.

Edited by sinnsyk

Norway keeps winning... now 5 Gold.

It's so cool to watch Aksel Svindal and Bode Miller battle it out in alpine. I grew up training and competing in alpine sports 4 times a week as a child so I can appreciate the battle and camaraderie.

If you missed out on the 20% deal don't worry. I'm working on an Olympic Deal... ;-)

Okay, I've got my "Olympic Deal" idea figured out. I'm going to make a special web-page with some outrageous deals that will run until the last day of the Olympics !

I'm making a special website right now for it... stay tuned for Saturday morning.. hope to have it ready by then, giving you over a week to get in on the greatest new gun tuning package I've ever offered.

Okay, I've added the "2010 Olympic Deal" package.

It's available through a link on my main page and this link right here:

Henning's 2010 Olympic Deal

In the spirit of competition I've created - for the first time - a gun upgrade package for those who want to get their gun ready for:

2010 IPSC European Championships (in particular IPSC Standard Division)

2010 USPSA Limited Nationals

and for all those of you who want to be as competitive as possible in all your National, Area, Sectional and State championships.

The package allows for customizing and if you own say a Limited, a Stock II, a Match etc, you can mix n match parts to create a package that works for you. The savings is a staggering 30% off regular retail when you go all the way.

Once you opt for the package, I've also added several add-ons that you qualify for. This allows you to buy certain products at a reduced price.

It also allows you to pre-order the soon-to-be-released:

Competition Magwell (big-n-badass competition magwell for Limited, Gold Team etc in Large frame)

Competition Magrelease, adjustable tension with screw-on extended mag-button.

I don't know exactly what my final retail price will be on these two products yet, but I'm giving you both products at a killer price including shipping which means they will be shipped to you individually as soon as they are available.

With this special offer, I am also making available a limited edition H-570 basepad for IPSC standard division. This basepad will make it super-easy to reload to 19 rounds, reliably. It's an over-sized magpad, but having seen over-sized IPSC Standard boxes used at high level competitions such as the 2007 Europeans etc, I bet you it will make it in the 2010 Europeans as well. If it doesn't, so be it, but it will make it in some of the matches you attend and it will be an advantage. These basepads are in stock and ready to ship with the 2010 Olympic Deal.

Delivery on the new competition magwell and magrelease isn't clear yet, but both are the two next products I am releasing and both are in semi-finished state. They both have a super-high priority for me so if you know you want them, jump on the Olympic Deal and pre-order. It will save you money over ordering when they do become available.

Any comments etc, please email or post here. I can modify the offer / webpage if you see anything that doesn't make sense etc.

The 2010 Olympic Deal is valid as long as the 2010 Olympic Games are going on. The day after the games ends, the offer and webpage will no longer be available.

This is the final tribute to the Olympics and a celebration of Norway's 2010-to-date 5 Olympic Gold medals.

Cool ?

;-)

Henning