Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hogue BBs

RevolverJockey

I shot my new rubber BBs today and like them a lot. I would like to get a set non-finger groove grips to compare and see if I can get by grip a little higher. I looked on the Hogue site, but it is a little hard to navigate. Can someone provide a part number or source for getting a set? Also, assuming non-groove rubber BBs exist, has anyone compared them to the wood ones or know how they stackup dimensionally? Thanks,

Lee

Edited by jhgtyre
Forum rules infraction

I shot my new rubber BBs today and like them a lot. I would like to get a set non-finger groove grips to compare and see if I can get by grip a little higher. I looked on the Hogue site, but it is a little hard to navigate. Can someone provide a part number or source for getting a set? Also, assuming non-groove rubber BBs exist, has anyone compared them to the wood ones or know how they stackup dimensionally? Thanks,

Lee

P.S. "I would like to get a set non-finger groove grips" is not a want to buy ad, nor is it meant to be, nor am I attempting to circumvent the rules, or buy here; I am just stating my desire for knowledge and a source for these grips and this should not be construed me trying to obtain them from anyone outside the "Classifieds" section, because we all know that is wrong.

Mitch,

To the best of my knowledge, Hogue does not make them without finger grooves.

Bob

Just to be certain, you might want to check www.bigbutts.com to see what they have.

Thanks Mike,

I will give it a look. I have the Hogue Mono and the Rubber BB - maybe I just stop being cheap and get the checkered BBs and be done with it. BTW, got the 610 tuned back up for Federals and took it out today for an informal plate match.. It performed beautifully - I didn't..

Lee

Edited by Mitch_Rapp.45

Just call hogue. the will make the grip however you want it. finger cuts, no cuts, covered rear strap, you imagine it and they can make it. if you grind up and carve on your grip and send it to them, they can make you one like it but nice looking. and the price is good too. Had a conversation about grips with Pat Hougue a few months ago and learned all this. if you have a grip you like, he can add on a big butt too. The Hogues are great people

hope this helps

Scott Shepherd