Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon 650 from B.E.

Holy cow, I just ordered 2/9/2010 and just got it today - 2/11/2010.

Thanks Brian Enos for calling me directly and straightening out my NooB order list.

I must say, what a nice setup..

I am a happy clam drilling holes in a bench and setting up a new press.. :D:D:D

Holy cow, I just ordered 2/9/2010 and just got it today - 2/11/2010.

Thanks Brian Enos for calling me directly and straightening out my NooB order list.

I must say, what a nice setup..

I am a happy clam drilling holes in a bench and setting up a new press.. :D :D :D

Congrats!!

just dont do what i did and drill the holes too far back so the handle cant make a full down swing:blink:

Yeah she is all set up today with my >40 cal. tool head all adjusted sweet!

...now all im waiting on is primers and powder! :roflol:

I did notice after all the extras like the .223 conversion kit, multiple tool plates, die kits, and powder stations, I lacked one thing..

A powder funnel for my 9mm, everything else was there.. So, I ordered one from B.E. tonight and a few other things. :ph34r:

My box for the case feeder lacked the bolts that mounted the main bar, that holds the feeder elevated. I called support and they have a packet on the way.. NO B.S. warranty, gotta luv it!

BE in the reload video from the 90's rocked too! :bow:

My box for the case feeder lacked the bolts that mounted the main bar, that holds the feeder elevated. I called support and they have a packet on the way.. NO B.S. warranty, gotta luv it!

that's odd, I just got a 650 w/ casefeeder from Dillon direct and it was missing those bolts, nuts and clamp spacers. I called them and they had the kit out to me the next day! :cheers: