Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

looking for ear muff covers

mlmiller1

One time, long time ago, I bought some covers for my hearing protection. They are a soft cloth cover you can take off & wash. It keeps your ears from touching the plastic of the ear muffs, which keeps down the sweat. I have lost one of my covers & I can't remember where I bought those or what they called them. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Mark Miller

One time, long time ago, I bought some covers for my hearing protection. They are a soft cloth cover you can take off & wash. It keeps your ears from touching the plastic of the ear muffs, which keeps down the sweat. I have lost one of my covers & I can't remember where I bought those or what they called them. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Mark Miller

I am also looking for some of these. Any one know which ones to get for Pro Ears Pro Mag.

Thanks in advance!

Mark Miller

I am also looking for some of these. Any one know which ones to get for Pro Ears Pro Mag.

I got mine from ProEars.

Thanks, I'll go look on their website again. I made a quick trip over it awhile ago & all I saw were the hygeine kits to replace the ear cushions.

I'm having trouble with their website, let's see what did they call them? Sweat covers? Ear muff socks? Something like that, I think.

Mark

Edited by mlmiller1