Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can't figure out how to search..

RevolverJockey

I am looking for a poll or link to a thread on how many moons most people are running for USPSA. I am considering one of the moon clip servers, but at just 6 clips, I am wondering if that is enough. I shot a match last weekend with a plate rack, texas star and a few 6" square falling steel on the same stage. Maybe a clip server and a single post? Feel free to PM me and let me know what you are running and how you think it is working. FYI, yes I used the search function, for 45 minutes..

Lee

I use a "North Mountain" 4 post in front (holds 8 clips) and put 2 or 3 single ones off to my left side. That came in handy one time last year when a field course had arrays of 4 shots at each position and I think there were 8 of them, so shoot 4 and dump was the order for that stage and the extras were nice to have

North Mountain four post up front, plus one for LAMR. Haven't run dry yet (knock on wood). Thought about getting a single post for behind the holster for emergencies, but as of yet, hasn't been an issue. One time when my procrastination has paid off.

I carry one in my hand to start the COF, and 8 on my belt that is only because I have limited waist :rolleyes::cheers:

I really like that box!

Thanks I got it from Dave Willams out of Topeka Kansas. Calls it a moon caddie. Holds 36 moon clips.

Edited by usmc1974