Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA BGSL, Wilmore, KY Sunday Feb. 7th.

The Blue Grass Sportsman League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly USPSA Match Sunday, Feb. 7th.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter at the pistol pits. New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:30 AM. The shoot starts at 10:30 AM.

New shooters must be there no later than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

If you are a member you will need to use your gate card to open the gate.

If you are not a BGSL member, simply use the key pad at the gate to call the number displayed on the sign for Pistol (006) and whoever has the Pistol phone will use it to remotely open the gate after you state that you are there for the USPSA match.

The Pistol phone will be answered from 8:45 AM until 10:00 AM on Sunday Feb. 7th.

Also, don't forget on March 20th is the first annual 'Battle in the Bluegrass'. More info here http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php.

Youse guys better get your snow shovels out. :)

Nadda! No shovels will be needed. We're having a light dusting :roflol: on Saturday.

On Sunday it's gonna be partly cloudy with an almost heat wave high of 30. :cheers:

A.T.

Any snow report down there?

My attendance is unlikely as I'll still be shoveling...and resting up for the game devil.gif

cheers.gif

If this is all we are getting, then I'll be making fun of those that don't show! We didn't get enough to even call it a snow fall here. I'll let those guys that are in Nicohlasville or lexington chime in though.

My attendance is unlikely as I'll still be shoveling...and resting up for the game :devil:

:cheers:

I live about 15 miles from the front gate. I have less than 1/8" of snow. I just got back from the gym, the roads are wet. No ice.

Come on down,

A.T.

My attendance is unlikely as I'll still be shoveling...and resting up for the game devil.gif

cheers.gif

I live about 15 miles from the front gate. I have less than 1/8" of snow. I just got back from the gym, the roads are wet. No ice.

Come on down,

A.T.

A.T. back from the GYM.....A.T. Is gettin' BUFF!

Well you guys have fun.

We got 4-5 inches from the looks of the back porch but haven't been out to verify. Roads here are doable but not likely to get out anyway...no kid around the house this weekend and chores to do...looks like heavy wet stuff...it'll probably melt tomorrow so why shovel today :ph34r:

:cheers:

cheers.gif

Come on down,

A.T.

A.T. back from the GYM.....A.T. Is gettin' BUFF!

BUFF! :roflol: Not likely.

I'm just trying to recover from my total knee replacement I had on Jan. 19th. At the shoot tomorrow, there will not be much running for me, and I will not be getting down on my knees.

Life is Good,

A.T.

Well you guys have fun.

We got 4-5 inches from the looks of the back porch but haven't been out to verify. Roads here are doable but not likely to get out anyway...no kid around the house this weekend and chores to do...looks like heavy wet stuff...it'll probably melt tomorrow so why shovel today ph34r.gif

cheers.gif

Yeah it looks like up north got hit pretty hard. We escaped this one. PM inbound

Thanx for the reminder A.T. Time to find some slugs!

I've been reminding your for 2 months!!! I have a few extra but you had better know how they work in your gun :-)

I picked up some Remington Sluggers. They work in my gun just fine but I like those low recoil Winchester's better :-)

Yeah not much snow to speak of here.