Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superbowl 44

3quartertime

Who dat done gone and stoled Roger Daltrey's pipes!?!

Can we please get some halftime entertainment under the age of sixty? Who will it be next year Andy Williams and Wayne Newton? Not that I have anything against them myself, but come on, man!

Congrats, Saints!

Can you imagine how crazy it's going to be in New Orleans tonight???!!!????? :surprise: Yoiks. :devil:

Yep, but....can you imagine how long we're gonna have to listen to more Katrina stories???? Geeeez......

Can we please get some halftime entertainment under the age of sixty? Who will it be next year Andy Williams and Wayne Newton? Not that I have anything against them myself, but come on, man!

Congrats, Saints!

Yeah, true......but I'd rather watch The Who than Janet's "wardrobe malfunction".

(some may differ on that opinion, haha)

Congrats, Saints!

:angry2: I LOVED the halftime performance.

i thought it was funny, during the halftime show, my gf turned to me and said...."hey, thats the song from CSI!" i about died laughing. She also mentioned pregame that she knew who Emitt Smith was from being on 'Dancing with the Stars', haha. it was a funny night to say the least, then my boys won and I wan extatic! i want to go down to Bourbon street to party now, haha