Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gans open 9 major

rupture

I had Gary convert my 38sc to 9 major and lighten the slide. It runs like a top. Great work, good price and fast turnaround too. You won't be disappointed.

It looks a little different now since I switched to a Quinn mount.

OpenMajor9.jpg

I had Gary Natale rebuild my shorty Major 9mm top end to a full five-inch gun. It has a lightened slide with a bull barrel and titanium comp. I love it. It cycles fast, is still light, transitions fast, and is very controllable and reliable. Gary's prices are very reasonable.

Best of all, his turnaround time is amazing. I sent the gun to him on Jan. 9. He showed me pictures on Jan. 11 and discussed some options via e-mail. He was done a week later on Jan. 16. He shipped the gun to me on Jan. 18 and it was in my hands on Jan. 19. Talk about a man who does great work and believes that his customers' do not like to wait forever and a day for their guns. I would not hesitate to go with him again.

Edited to include photo below:

GansMajor9mmTopComplete2.jpg

Edited by surfmaster

• 4 weeks later...

I had Gary Natale rebuild my shorty Major 9mm top end to a full five-inch gun. It has a lightened slide with a bull barrel and titanium comp. I love it. It cycles fast, is still light, transitions fast, and is very controllable and reliable. Gary's prices are very reasonable.

Best of all, his turnaround time is amazing. I sent the gun to him on Jan. 9. He showed me pictures on Jan. 11 and discussed some options via e-mail. He was done a week later on Jan. 16. He shipped the gun to me on Jan. 18 and it was in my hands on Jan. 19. Talk about a man who does great work and believes that his customers' do not like to wait forever and a day for their guns. I would not hesitate to go with him again.

Edited to include photo below:

GansMajor9mmTopComplete2.jpg

That is NICE!