Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pinetucky 3-Gun 3/17/12 - Augusta, GA

HLG, thank you for putting on another 3Gun at Pinetucky. Very enjoyable and I think the move to have all four stages together helped us move along a little better.

Was excited about being all warmed up to go to Summerville tomorrow, but shotgun has me worried. I am keeping my fingers crossed it will make it through the match tomorrow.

Scores posted to: http://csrapistol.com/MultiGun/Pinetucky_3gun_113013.htm

Thanks to everyone who came out. It makes it so much easier and more enjoyable when everyone helps and they certainly did today.

A special thanks to Mark, Mark, Dewey, and Tommy for setting up stages yesterday.

Jimmy, please let Jack and Lynwood know where the scores are.

I look forward to hearing how the Charleston match goes tomorrow!

Edited by High Lord Gomer

The Charleston Match went well. Feedback from everyone was highly positive. We are looking forward to putting another match on in the spring. Just need to make sure we aren't fighting with Pinetucky for the same date.

Charleston's Scores... https://www.practiscore.com/match-results/uuid?uuid=9A700B35-9250-47D0-823F-934C29833BF9

HLG, thank you for putting on another 3Gun at Pinetucky. Very enjoyable and I think the move to have all four stages together helped us move along a little better.

Was excited about being all warmed up to go to Summerville tomorrow, but shotgun has me worried. I am keeping my fingers crossed it will make it through the match tomorrow.

Crossing fingers did not do any good. SG choked once on long range stage, and then went completely single shot on Stage 5. I finally put it in the truck and borrowed a shotgun for the rest of the match. That being said shooting these two matches (Augusta/Summerville) back to back , made for a fun weekend.

Now if I can just figure out why my keys do not fit the front door anymore :goof:

Mark, It was good seeing you and Dewey today. Are you going to Blakely next weekend?

Yep, Dewey and I are heading down Friday. Hope to check in at the range between 2 and 3 p.m. Just got to find a shotgun between now and then.

From the way the score board looks, it looks like you had a good match today :bow:

Well this was my 3rd 3gun match and I think I have gotten a lot better since the first one. Thanks to Dewey and Mark for giving me pointers along the way. I really appreciate it and also would like to thank BullitMcQueen for video taping for me, nice meeting you.

I'm hooked on this 3gun stuff so now I have to figure out how to pay for playing the game!

Mark, It was good seeing you and Dewey today. Are you going to Blakely next weekend?

Yep, Dewey and I are heading down Friday. Hope to check in at the range between 2 and 3 p.m. Just got to find a shotgun between now and then.

From the way the score board looks, it looks like you had a good match today :bow:

Thanks! I get lucky sometimes

Mark, Jared and I won't be getting in until late Fri night and will be registering Sat morning but we would love to squad up with you and Dewey if you have to assign your squad during registration.

Mac

Traditionally we have done the 3rd Saturday of March, June, and September as well as the Saturday after Thanksgiving. In 2014 we will only do March, September, and the Saurday after Thanksgiving. We are skipping the match in June because they are having a big 3-gun in Clinton that weekend.

• 9 months later...

Sorry for the late notice but tomorrow we are looking at an approximate:

75 rounds of pistol

90 rounds of rifle

60 rounds of birdshot (7.5 or smaller)

4 slugs

I did manage to pick up some slugs today so will have extra. If not enough, we will pull a slug target or two.

Sorry for the late notice but tomorrow we are looking at an approximate:

75 rounds of pistol

90 rounds of rifle

60 rounds of birdshot (7.5 or smaller)

4 slugs

I did manage to pick up some slugs today so will have extra. If not enough, we will pull a slug target or two.

Nick and I managed to cobble together a spinner. It is almost as stable as me so it should be interesting.

Results posted to http://csrapistol.com

Mike Parker…your scoresheet for stage 2 didn’t have a time (we’ll blame that on Sergio). I entered a relatively average time of 100.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and doing such a great job of tearing down. It was really appreciated.

I did a record little amount for this match. The guys who came out Friday to setup really did most everything. Many thanks to Dewey Hutson, Nick Ortalaza, Mark Gainey, Mark Sullivan, Will Porter, and Jason Grimes.

Sorry I missed this one. I guess Jared told you guys I've moved to Albany. I'll see yall at south river in October and I'll be in town working for the November pinetucky match. I'll do my best to shoot if work doesn't interfere.

Mac

Edited by Bullittmcqueen