Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Vortex presents Shooters Source 3 Gun Championship (VS3G)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, GREAT match. Great mix of skill sets tested. A few quick, 35-45 second stages, but most were minimum 60 secs, and several were way over that. Very well administrated! Lunch was included and brought to you on your stage. It was July in Texas, but there were popsicles! If you like Outlaw 3 gun, this was a quintessential Outlaw match. This match instantly moves into my top 3.

I feel I should highlight again the tough crew that RO'd. The stages were not short, and they were hustling in keeping up with some fast shooters and kept things running smoothly. They certainly were key in keeping the atmosphere friendly and relaxed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So I now have a 3rd "Never miss" match on my list. Incredible match. The stages, staff, administration and venue were all mind blowing.

Words can't describe the experience, so just do yourself a favor and sign up for the 2017 match!

Edited to add: I guess if there was one piece of constructive criticism, it was almost 9 a.m. on Saturday until someone brought me my first popsicle of the day. Just sayin' :sight:

Edited by New4John

• 2 months later...