Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Opinions please

3gunwannabe

Thanks,  is there a better perspective or type of stage, or more description I can give to help get more critique in the future? Also I have videos of several more stages that I can post. Is that a hassle or are there certain skills that are usually more problematic that I could video that would be more productive thanks again

I definitely have plans to do that and even missed an opportunity to do that shooting on the same squad as Greg Jordan. I had no clue who he was untill after the match. he shot really well and I watched as much as I could. he didn't look out of the ordinary, plain clothes, quite carrying around a 5 gallon bucket with his ammo and a seat on top. He shot half my score. I would have been his best buddy if I would have known .  but I will video and ask more questions next time. Currently I'm the top shooter in the 2 local indoor shoots and am running out of info and critiquing with the local shooters. So here I am . thanks for the response Jack 

One thing I picked up on: You bring your chin down between your shoulders on the draw. Everything in your upper body moves, rather than bringing the gun up to your eyes moving only the arms.

Watch your hand speed on the draw and compare that to your new friend Mr Jordan's draw.

Watch YouTube videos from various GMs (Bob Vogel, Mike Seeklander, Max Michel) and see how yours compares.

Other than your draw there isn't a lot of data to break down in that video, as the others have said it doesn't show what they'll want to see.