Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooter knocked over wall

I wouldn't stop a shooter for that either unless he violated a rule. I have seen numerous shooters charge a barricade and knock it over etc

Really? Does your answer change if it was a wall with a port in it?

I see stuff like this and wonder why the barricade was able to move at all? REF, repair the stage, fix the deficit in initial construction, reshoot....

I made other posts that would answer your question if you looked.

EvenThough ports aren't typically incorporated into a low barricade, Do you really think I would not reshoot a guy who knocked one down and shot everything instead of visiting ports like everybody else had to? Come on....

Me think that? Of course not -- but I wanted you to expand on and clarify your answer a little, because it's a pretty good one....

....even though we may differ slightly on our approach....

• 1 month later...

Shot in a match a while back, shooter was in the course of fire and while sprinting from one spot to another tripped on his own feet and slipping on gravel fell, knocking over a barricade, he never broke the 180, but ro stopped the stage and gave him a re shoot, was curious if that was a legit ruling, or being friends influenced the ro decision? Barricade that was affected did not open up any ports for a advantage on the stage.

Bad call by the R.O.

This has, of course, already been thoroughly discussed, and some thoughtful responses offered. The OP didn't actually say what the shooter did after knocking the wall down, so some of it has been hypothetical, but a good discussion nonetheless.

This has, of course, already been thoroughly discussed, and some thoughtful responses offered. The OP didn't actually say what the shooter did after knocking the wall down, so some of it has been hypothetical, but a good discussion nonetheless.

Just like many discussions if they are allowed to live here.