Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scorpion EVO s1 trigger

All-Gator

Earlier, I posted a topic in the CZ general topics...really a request for information on "how to" deal with (fix) the horrendous trigger in the Scorpion. Perhaps this is a better sub-forum to find some existing knowledge. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do understand the basics of how the Fire Control system functions, but would like to avoid re-inventing the wheel. Specifically looking to reduce pre-travel, reset, post-travel, and let-off poundage. BTW, I have ordered a set of reduced power trigger springs from HB Industries.

Thanks in advance. DVC.

A-G

I'm retired and kinda' like to work on things myself to keep busy...and I think $250.00 is pretty steep.

It turns out that the CZ fire control system is very similar to the AK...with which I have never become previously familiar. It quickly became obvious that the CZ was designed as a fully-automatic-capable weapon and the FCS is way over engineered for a semi-auto only configuration. There is much work can be done to vastly improve the trigger. Several AK u-tube vids provided the info which I needed/wanted. However, the trigger housing screw is welded in and (right now) I'm pretty much blocked from starting till I drill/mill it out. If it ain't one thing, it's another!!

Thanks for replying.

A-G

BTW: I searched for previous posts and came up dry. Both here and in General CZ.

• 4 weeks later...

A company named hbi sells a spring kit that drops the pull weight to 5ish pounds. Just put one in mine and it's noticeably better. Didn't help the pre or over travel but it's a big improvement and it was 8 bucks