Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Williamsport, PA

aclark092

Hey All.

Been lurking around without an account for a while, but just joined. I have been target shooting for about 10 years now and kinda took a break for a few while. I felt the need to pursue competetive shooting earlier this year when we did a 3 Gun Match for work, and some other shooting events. I did pretty well and had a blast.

I am gearing up for 2016 I have traded out some old guns for new stuff and getting some current guns set up for various disicplines. For NSSF Rimfire Challenge I have a Ruger 22/45 Lite, and a 10/22 that I built up a while back. For IDPA/USPSA and 3 gun events I recently picked up an M&P9L CORE, a Stoeger M3000, and slowly working on my AR. The M3000 will also serve as a Clays gun for work events until I get an O/U. I still need to get a belt, holsters, shell caddys and some other bits, I Hopefully should have everything and be practiced up for the start of the season.

I have looked around and it seems that the only local ranges that do anything I am looking to do are Keystone Sportsmens Association, and Lewistown Pistol Club. Ontelaunee and Topton aren't too far either, I may check them out at some point down the road. I look forward to getting out and shooting more this coming year!

I am the IDPA match director at Keystone Sportmen Assn. If you want to get on our email list for IDPA, steel challenge and 3 gun, send an email to KSA.IDPA@gmail.com. If you have any questions or want to check out the range just let me know. Today is steel challenge at 1:00 if you're not busy. Welcome to action shooting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys!

Welcome from Florida! I was working in Renovo, PA this past week!

Thanks! There isnt much there is there? lol. I drive thru there on occasion for work.

Welcome to the party. Holler at me if you have any questions about 3-gun or that Stoeger.

Thanks Jesse. Ive watched all of your videos for the M3000 mods. Mine should be showing up before Chrismas, then I will get to work on it.

I am the IDPA match director at Keystone Sportmen Assn. If you want to get on our email list for IDPA, steel challenge and 3 gun, send an email to KSA.IDPA@gmail.com. If you have any questions or want to check out the range just let me know. Today is steel challenge at 1:00 if you're not busy. Welcome to action shooting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have liked to check that out. But, I have my car on jack stands right now with the brakes off. Otherwise I would like to come check the place out. It looks like a nice facility.