Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NC USPSA Section Championship

Does anyone know the address for the Sir Walter Club so I can put it in my GPS. Can't seem to find it anywhere and don't want to get lost driving down from PA.

Thanks!

Sir Walter Gun Club

2507 Hester Rd

Creedmoor, NC 27522

GPS: N36.17041 W78.66054 (decimal format)

The forecast is for sunny weather Friday - Sunday. Low's about 50. Highs in the mid 70's (maybe cooler on Sunday.) The range drains pretty well, so I don't expect there to be any issues from the weather.

That is good news!

I'm shooting Sat AM and hoping it is not a mud hole out there.

surprise.gif

Hi folks..well, the 2010 NC Section match is in the books. We had approx 235 registered shooters and approx 229 showed. This sets a new record for the NC Sectionals. I can't say enough good about the RO's, Stats, support staff and the shooters themselves as they all pitched in to help paste and reset the range. We did have a few issues (No chrono as we somehow broke 2, and we overlooked having more porta potties than we did). Our range sufaces were a "little" muddy but were in surprisingly good condition considering that we had 7-9 inches of rain in 2 days. Again, thanks to all that came and worked and shot our match..Bill.

Great people, great match, great range! What else can one ask for?

We were super impressed that the match even happened after all of the rain that came down. Thanks again for the hospitality and the fantastic RO's. We really enjoyed our stay and appreciate the permission to stay in our RV!

See ya next year!

The Thomas'

Awesome match! Stages were varied and very fun to shoot. Nice mix of skills required to do well. Staff was friendly and professional as always. Thanks to everyone who put it together. Most fun I've had at a match in a while.

GB

I enjoyed shooting and working the match. I did have to bring out my cleats to feel comfortable moving at my normal speed on the stages, but the ground was generally firm given the rain that had been falling the previous days.

This was my best match since I started in USPSA, and look forward to doing even better next year. Hopefully there will be more revolver shooters at the match next year, so more classes in the division can be recognized during the awards presentations.

Slowly but shurely I am making my way up the classifications, and I expect after the Memphis Charity Challenge in November I'll be classified a C. ;)

Edited by Blueridge

I also had a great time. I can now kiss my "D" class open good by and move to "C" class. B)

I would also like to thank all the RO's and anyone else that volunteered to make the match possible. :bow:

I can't wait for the next big match.

Go squad 21... :cheers:

Edited by cyburg

• 3 weeks later...