Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun Match at Mossbranch Anniston,AL

Saturday January 23 2010

6 stages of shotgun only

Round count should be around 100 birds and maybe 10 slugs

$20 entry fee

If you are interested shoot me an email so i make sure I have enough clays-fpgb1@hotmail.com

directions to range can be found at www.mossbranch.org

See ya'll there.

Got 5 stages set up so far, 2 jungle run type stages @ 20 rounds of birshot each, 1 all steel stage with 16 rounds, 1 20 round field course with 2 poppers, some clays and an armored texas star, another stage is an 8 round speed shoot with some movement, Roger will set up the other one Friday is should be 4 slugs and 8 birds, I will also have one slug shot at about 100 yards on one of the jungle run stages. Should be good times.

what a way to start the new year, with a big shotgun match.frank has put some really good stages together.wipe the dust off the shotgun and come on and have some fun.south river is having their 3-gun match on march 7th so this will help you out on the shotgun.

R C

I sure would like to make this match, it sure sounds like a lot of fun. It just ain't going to be possible though. I always like shooting up there (jungle runs are lots of fun) and hope ya'll have another one that I can make.

Hurley

Frank

Great job. Thanks to you and Roger for all the hard work. Nice to dust off the shotgun. Its good to learn that its not working at a local match versus on the road.

Side note. I screwed up Michael Fordyce's score on the original entry. Maybe because he beat me. Here is the new and complete results including Michael.

MHearn

Shotgun Finals All divisions.htm

Shotgun All divisions.htm