Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo in Production Division

jmarlowe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wouldnt your clips have to be behind the hip bone? just b/c of the gun you choose to shoot you can "break" the division rules?

not trying to start anything, just doesnt make much sense to a new guy...

Corey this is from the Appendix D-4 on Production

12 Restriction on position of holster

and other equipment Appndix E-3

(revolver speedloaders.moon clips

are exempt)

I have never tried Production with my Revo. But then again the mods I have made on it are very evident from the outside. :cheers: Later rdd

Thanks for finding that. I still dont understand why they allow it tho, haha. if your gonna shoot a division, the gun you have shoudnt determine which set of division rules you follow. follow the rules of a division or find a new division is my thought.

That being said, i think itd be cool to see a Revo shooter in production :cheers:

if your gonna shoot a division, the gun you have shoudnt determine which set of division rules you follow. follow the rules of a division or find a new division is my thought.

The original production rules, which required all the ammo to be behind the hipbone, created a real hardship for those trying to run a revolver, because of the fact that moonclips would have to be strung clear around behind the shooter's back--it's particularly unwieldy for those who switch the gun to the weak hand and reach for ammo with the strong hand because the holster takes up a bunch of room on the belt.

It was a completely reasonable rule change.

• 1 year later...