Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

video of Wilson Combat Spec Ops 9 in action

ccoker

got this from the 1911forums from the WC rep..

Some videos that show the recoil impulse of the S0-9.

The videos downloaded in slo-mo so the sound is off, but you can hear how fast the shots were fired and watch the slide better in recoil.

The shooter shooting the steel is trainer Karl Rehn. I swiped the video off a public blog.

View My Video

View My Video

this is actually my gun, my buddy does training with Karl (http://www.krtraining.com/)

this was shot last Sunday

The videos downloaded in slo-mo so the sound is off, but you can hear how fast the shots were fired and watch the slide better in recoil.

Huh? Did you post the wrong links? I get a left side view of a shooter indoors, at full speed. And, the other is from the back/right shoulder view of an outdoor shooter and a steel plate, also at full speed.

Huh? Did you post the wrong links? I get a left side view of a shooter indoors, at full speed. And, the other is from the back/right shoulder view of an outdoor shooter and a steel plate, also at full speed.

that's what I saw too, full speed

that is Karl from KR training

not sure why he was seeing slow mo

It looks like it over sprung. Anyone notice the muzzle bouncing around between shots?

interesting you say this because when I took it apart to clean it it was very hard to get the recoil spring back in with the GI guide rod

I will be the first to admit I am no expert on how 1911s work just that I have a few and love shooting them