Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Haiti Earthquake

jkatz44

I just cannot believe what is happening in Haiti. I cannot express in words how devastating this is to Haiti. Not to mention that this 7.0 quake hit one of the poorest nation in the world. I can't even imagine what those people are going through right now. No water, food, medical treatment, shelter and seeing bodies everywhere on the street. It is just a very big shock to the whole world. I am very sad that all of those innocent people had to lose their lives and all of the ones that are injured. I will be sure to pray for everyone there and the ones that lost their loved ones.

God Bless,

Jason

Edited by jkatz44

I think perhaps leftover bad feelings of Papa Doc Duvalier have some sitting on the sidelines and saying, "Well, they got what they deserved". That's too sad and too bad since he's been gone for a long time. Politics, past or present, be damned. This is an epic tragedy rivaling the tsunamis of recent past.

My best wishes for those affected, regardless of nationality or affiliation.

I think perhaps leftover bad feelings of Papa Doc Duvalier have some sitting on the sidelines and saying, "Well, they got what they deserved". That's too sad and too bad since he's been gone for a long time. Politics, past or present, be damned. This is an epic tragedy rivaling the tsunamis of recent past.

My best wishes for those affected, regardless of nationality or affiliation.

I am very thankful that so many different countries are chiming in to help. It seems that some aid is finally getting to Haiti.