Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Teacher said-

RufDog

towards the end of my junior year in high school I started to get an attitude with my US History teacher. Mostly because I knew about 3 times as much as he did. Well, our final project was on anything we wanted to do in US History, so, naturally being a WWII buff, I chose Operation Overlord. My presentation lasted for 30mins, and after words my teacher, who didnt like me to begin with because I was a "redneck, gun toting member of the high school rifle team which should be illegal", thought it would be a good idea to play 1000 questions with me, and try to make me look like an idiot. When that didnt work, he got pissed off and told me to stay after class. Well I did, and he starts spouting off about how I didnt know anything, and he was gonna fail me. I told him to "f*** off", which, granted wasnt smart.

Next day Im sitting in class when Im called to the office. Theres my History teacher, my Consuler, and.... my dad.....YOU NEVER CALL DAD IN.... epsecially for shit that wasnt my fault. Low and behold, and Im sitting there next to him trying not to laugh as he cusses like a sailor and makes the, ex college wrestling star Principal and my not so tuff now US History teacher cower, I was let off with nothing, and pretty much had free reign of the school the rest of my HS career..... hall passes anytime I wanted, "buddy buddy" with the principal, and my history teacher never said a thing to me again...and I saw him almost everyday as he was the Tennis coach and my gf was on the tennis team.... haha...silly teachers, never call my dad in....he gets angry....

haha! :cheers: :cheers: Great story.

Ninth grade English class, was caught sleeping in the back of the class. Said some things I probably shouldn't have when you woke me up....Down to the deans office... Got my licks, headed back to class. Walked in the door, "Did that help?" she asked, to which I replied emphatically "NO!", wrote up again, back to the deans office. He took one look at me when I handed him the second pink slip in a matter of 10 minutes, shook his head, and sent me to my next class. That was pretty much the way it was almost very day in high school with me.