Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Taking my dogs to the kennel

-JQ-

+1

Don't ever tell the wife but when I am out of town for a long time I almost miss the dog more than I miss her. She and I usually talk daily on the phone. Harder to talk to the dog (although the speaker phone has lead to numerous moments of hilarity).

And it seems like the dogs always come back from the kennel with more bad habits than the went with.

Luckily, the breeder we got the current dog from does a free dog sitting service for all their pups so this one should never have to see the kennel.

There's an old joke about loyalty and true love.

Put the wife and the dog in the trunk of your car...and see which one is happy to see you when you let them out...something to that effect.

Good to hear about your breeder! Very cool.

There's an old joke about loyalty and true love.

Put the wife and the dog in the trunk of your car...and see which one is happy to see you when you let them out...something to that effect.

Good to hear about your breeder! Very cool.

Note to self: Remove golf clubs from trunk before trying this test....

This is why our dogs either travel with us or the inlaws come stay with them in our house when we are gone.

The things we do for our furry friends.

Don't worry hk_mtbr they will likely have a ball at the kennel and you'll appreciate them even more upon your return.