Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Premier Reticles Heritage Scope

00bullitt

Rob, weren't you one of the guys that pre-paid in full SHOT show 2008 and they started shipping to dealers before sending out the units to all of you that believed in them and pre-paid? I think there were dozens of scopes out several months before you ever got your unit IIRC.

That's a testament of their customer service and their loyalties.

Yes I was and was not happy about the whole situation. You figure if you drop down $2500 sight unseen on a product, the 5-25x, you would expect to see that product before the rest of the public. Paid early Jan 2008 and the scopes started going out to dealers in mid May, if I remember correctly. Didn't get mine until around August and that was after some complaining. I know that I got mine before people who paid in Dec 2007. Must have been the squeeky whell getting the grease.

It was really fun to hear about people getting the scopes after ordering them a week earlier in June and I had been waiting months from ordering direct. I actually had the scope for about a month and sold it. Main reason was I didn't like the reticle, Too thin for my use, or care for the knobs for the above reason. But the bad taste left in my mouth about how I was treated helped me post it for sale also. I sold my 3-15 Heritage too. Running NF and now S&Bs.