Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BY THE WAY

hopalong

Results got sent in this week, all classifiers and stuff to go onto your records for January 2010. Quoting Cool hand Luke "What we have here is a failure to communicate" :wacko::wacko::wacko:

So IF you did something to get bumped up have a HAPPY NEW YEAR in your new class !!!! :devil:

Merry Christmas to all. Remember the REAL reason for the season !

Hopalong

• 4 weeks later...

Well the new tabulations have been done on the classifications. The classifier stage was listed from Memphis but there nothing for the match itself, not sure how that part works with USPSA. No bump for me, I shot the classifier at 100% so they didn't use it. I remain a lowly B shooter. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gregg K

I'll check to find out why the match was not used. It was paid for.

Hop

Oh and congrats on the 100%. I'll also tell them that it is a valid score for you ! :devil:

Hop

Well since you shot the classifier better than anyone else it's a cinch that you shot it at over 100%. With your other 100% classifiers all I can say is welcome to GM!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

The stage is on my classifier list but because I screwed the Pooch and had to do an extra reload it's a "B" code and doesn't count. How come they count all the good scores but don't count your bad ones? :surprise:

Jerry

I thought it was great match, had a great time but, was also a long ride. I don't shoot revolver that much but, I did move up to B class. I think I am suppose to get some kind of plaque.

Edited by usmc1974