Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FN-SLP carrier

1chota

• 10 months later...

I got my carrier back from Jeff today. It does look awesome, but I can't figure out how to get the carrier back on the right way. I thought I was paying attention when I took it apart, but evidently not good enough.

My problem is with the spring and rod that goes on the left rear of the carrier. I've only found one picture of a Browning Gold online, but it's not very detailed.

If anyone has (or could take) a detailed picture of the side of the carrier with the spring, that would be a huge help.

Thanks.

The shells in the Browning Gold seem to sit back out of the mag tube more so than the FN.Wouldn't that prohibit extending the carrier?

Put the dremel down and send your trigger group to Jeff!!! Jeff welded-up and lightened my lifter just recently. Excellent job, I'm extremely pleased; and he charges reasonable prices. No more long waits for the pierced thumb to heal. It was back to me when he said it would be and he takes stupid questioning very well. Ask him to work your trigger over and replace springs as well while the trigger group is there. Thank you Jeff!

Paul