Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Butter

AriM

I love butter....especially the german and irish variations....butter in a cast iron skillet, chopped onions (sweet yellow) and a final flambe with burbon or brandy.....serve on a toasted bagel with a fried piece of ham and a still soft in the center egg....yeah, that's what I like....

english muffin, some real butter (unsalted) on top, with a very soft poached egg (like the 30 second type) on top of a peice or two of some center cut or country style bacon (or ham) with some bernaise sauce on top of everything.

i can *ALMOST* get the wife to do *ANYTHING* if i make this.

when i first met her, i made this and she snuffed her nose into the air in protest.

she didnt know what it was-thus she would not try it.

thats fine, more for me.

one day curiosity (or hunger) got the best of her....

now its one of my best "levers" against her when i need something done or whatever :ph34r:

keep it in mind gents :goof:

english muffin, some real butter (unsalted) on top, with a very soft poached egg (like the 30 second type) on top of a peice or two of some center cut or country style bacon (or ham) with some bernaise sauce on top of everything.

i can *ALMOST* get the wife to do *ANYTHING* if i make this.

when i first met her, i made this and she snuffed her nose into the air in protest.

she didnt know what it was-thus she would not try it.

thats fine, more for me.

one day curiosity (or hunger) got the best of her....

now its one of my best "levers" against her when i need something done or whatever :ph34r:

keep it in mind gents :goof:

I do a filet in brandy sauce with shallots and mushrooms that is a guaranteed primer for any lady (i am a bachelor)....seems to get the trick done every time....so I am right there with you.....

P.S. of course unsalted butter....sweet cream variety...irish or german, but never any salt....

you are a wise man...