Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help with EAA Match choice

swatbwana

Hello all,

I am buying an EAA match for myself and wanted to know if teh reliability would be better with a 45acp, or is teh 40S&W somewhat sorted out if I use good quality ammo. I would look at a 10mm barrel down the road with teh 40 if I went that route...

thanks

Thanks I already have a solid , it seems Lothar Walther makes Polygonal 10mm barrels for them, and they are located right down the road and I have had a few contacts with them so I may find a deal on a good 10mm barrel. Wow OK I'll oreder the beast in teh morning seems they are in stock

Thanks I already have a solid , it seems Lothar Walther makes Polygonal 10mm barrels for them, and they are located right down the road and I have had a few contacts with them so I may find a deal on a good 10mm barrel. Wow OK I'll oreder the beast in teh morning seems they are in stock

If you are near the Lothar/Walther facility here in GA, you may have some difficulty with that. According to my discussion with them, they just build the blank and then are shipped to Briley for the lug assembly etc. If you do happen find an in to get a complete barrel directly from them, let me know...I'd like one chambered in a non-stock caliber.

If you are near the Lothar/Walther facility here in GA, you may have some difficulty with that. According to my discussion with them, they just build the blank and then are shipped to Briley for the lug assembly etc. If you do happen find an in to get a complete barrel directly from them, let me know...I'd like one chambered in a non-stock caliber.

Roger, Got it, it has the new frame light mount , my Sure fire mounts very solid I'll shoot it this week. :)

what about hollow point ammo? do the tanfoglio guns seem to favor any one brand or style over another. i aim to make my next nightstand gun a railed Match in .40SW. if they are anything like my .45, they will eat anything and make it look good on paper!

liontribe

what about hollow point ammo? do the tanfoglio guns seem to favor any one brand or style over another. i aim to make my next nightstand gun a railed Match in .40SW. if they are anything like my .45, they will eat anything and make it look good on paper!

liontribe

I have some9mm federdalHST 147gr that either of my 9mm stock 2's will feed. My .40 fires ranger 165's no problem.