Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Read the Book

atlscrog

After three years of USPSA and being a solid 50% shooter for most of that time I finally read Brian's book. It's important to note that I also switched to Revo in April of this year.

Saturday, I shot Production as my moon-clip holder is out for repair. My focus the entire match was to apply the message I got reading Biran's book; shoot each shot. There was no shot before and no shot after, just that shot.

I ended up placing 5 out of 13 Production shooters behind a GM, two A's and a B shooter. In the combined scores the only only shooters who beat me that were lower classification (C or D) were shooting Open.

It's really hard to describe the feeling that I got shooting... it was almost like being free of worry - just shooting each shot.

Anyway, read the book and shoot each shot. It worked for me.

Scott,

Shooting with you, while I normally see you shoot your Revo, you actually were pretty dialed in and shot very well. Your finish, even with the classifier, which we won't go there, was excellent.

Keep it up... I've got the book, cherry picked parts of it, now have renewed interest in re-reading...

Thanks,

Alan

After three years of USPSA and being a solid 50% shooter for most of that time I finally read Brian's book. It's important to note that I also switched to Revo in April of this year.

Saturday, I shot Production as my moon-clip holder is out for repair. My focus the entire match was to apply the message I got reading Biran's book; shoot each shot. There was no shot before and no shot after, just that shot.

I ended up placing 5 out of 13 Production shooters behind a GM, two A's and a B shooter. In the combined scores the only only shooters who beat me that were lower classification (C or D) were shooting Open.

It's really hard to describe the feeling that I got shooting... it was almost like being free of worry - just shooting each shot.

Anyway, read the book and shoot each shot. It worked for me.

Nice! Keep up the good work!

be