Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Silver Creek November ICORE and Side Match Details

NOVEMBER 22 ICORE AND SIDE MATCHES

The match is set!!!

Side Matches – Around 8:30, we’ll start the side matches. One will be a bowling pin match. Use your revolver and knock 5 pins completely off the table as fast as possible. The other will be a Ruger 10/22 suppressed barrel rifle (so we don’t wake the neighbors) mounted with an EoTech, taking down 5 plate rimfire rack. We’ll even supply the .22 ammo for the Ruger.

Each run for the side matches will be $5. The fastest gets 50% of each pot, second 25% and the rest goes back to the club.

ICORE Match – Unless weather gets nasty, we’ll run nine (9) stages with four (4) classifiers. Minimum round count 214. We will run all 3 divisions, Limited, Open and Retro (remember Retro is Limited with no more than 6-shots and speedloaders, no moonclips).

Brief Stage details for planning Reloads

1) All steel. Five strings with a minimum five shots per string.

25 minimum, shots unlimited.

2) Classifier - 21 minimum, shots unlimited

3) All paper – 18 minimum, shots unlimited

4) Classifier – 18 shots limited

5) All steel, two stars, plate rack. Par Time.

40 minimum, shots unlimited.

Reloads may be placed down range.

6) All paper – 35 shots unlimited.

1 reload will be placed down range.

7) Classifier – 18 shots limited.

8) Paper and Steel – 21 minimum, shots unlimited.

9) Classifier – 18 shots limited.

If anyone plans to shoot classifiers for record with a revolver in a different division. Please email me (Ron) at basesupply@aol.com so I can get an idea of numbers and plan accordingly.

As always, I’ll be out there by 7:00 setting up. Side match at 8:30. Main match shooting begins at 10:30. Match fees - $13 for Silver Creek members, $18 for non-members and $2 per classifier (shot for record only).

• 2 weeks later...