Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

92FS Magazines on sale at CDNN

NuJudge

• 1 month later...
I bought several of the sand resistant ones recently, and I'm curious what other people's experience has been. My experience so far has been excellent, but I've only been running relatively lightly loaded cast bullet ammo through them.

CDD

IMO they are worth the money. I only have a couple right now but will be getting a few more after christmas to round out my competition mags. They get dropped in the dirt and such so much they can get gummed up prety easily. The super slick finish on them is great as well.

I have 3 and want more!!! I added rubber I added pearce rubber bumper pads to the floor plates on all of mine to help protect the thin metal floorplate. I shoot in a very sandy area and love being able to tap them on something to keep them clean. I've shot everything from 115 to 147gr FMJ's and JHP's through them. How much are they on sale for?

• 3 weeks later...

When I had my Beretta I had a few of them and they always ran fine. For the price you can't beat them for banging around and practice. I never used them in a match. Not because of any issues, but because I had a bunch of stainless beretta mags.....

Edited by kitestir