Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

any USPSA clubs in northern Wyoming?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any USPSA clubs in northern Wyoming (Worland area- or within a couple of hours)? Thinking about a possible relocation to the area, and would like to know how active our sport is there.

Thanks,

skorittnig

Looks like there is a program south of Shoshoni, Wind River Practical Shooters. http://www.rtconnect.net/~rankeny/map.htm

You can also drive to Billings, MT

Magic City Action Shooters

And Dubois, WY

http://duboisgunclub.org/

We drive long distances out west to shoot.

Worlands a nice small town, and that part of WY has beautiful scenery every direction.

Winters are harsh, blowing snow and cold, but not very humid.

How are you guys finding this? I've tried the USPSA site- but unfortunately they list every club without mention of the respective state. Is there a way to divide them up by state?

Thanks, and thanks for the replies thus far!

shay

There is also a club, Ghost Town shooters in Casper, and there used to be a "branch club" if you will of the Billings club in Cody. There is also a club in Jackson, but that's a long haul from Worland. The clubs are small, but we have a good time and we try to put together quality courses of fire. We also shoot some steel from time to time. If you do relocate, shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you up to date contact info for all of the Wyoming clubs.

How are you guys finding this? I've tried the USPSA site- but unfortunately they list every club without mention of the respective state. Is there a way to divide them up by state?

Thanks, and thanks for the replies thus far!

shay

Yep, go to the club finder on the home page and enter your state abbreviation.

And Rabbits.. Lots of Rabbits.

from www.uspsa.org, on the right side of the page there is a box under Find A Club

where you can enter the two letter abbreviation for your state.

Yes, there are clubs. The distances one must drive here are greater. More space. Some places just don't have much space. We have plenty of it. And antelope.