Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My last 30 days

WDB

I always thought making A class would be like an acheivment, accomplishment, or advancement. Well, for me it has been like avoidance, accident, and apocalypse. 4 weeks ago I get a gun pointed at me point blank at eye level while RO'ing. 2 weeks ago my sight go TU on the first stage (Aimpoint did have me shooting by the next weekend in all fairness to them) and this past weekend I DQ'ed for the first time ever, hit the bang button during a reload, obviously my fault but still sucks. Got the MO fall classic in about 2 weeks and today while putting some down range I shear off my lugs. No problem I'll just shoot lim or l10 right? Nope, because on my way to the range I UPS'ed my dillon in because the frame cracked on it 2 days ago. Are you kidding me? WTF is going on. Right now I am SERIOUSLY HATING time on the range and/or any thing associated with it. Guess it's time for a break, a long one.

I always thought making A class would be like an acheivment, accomplishment, or advancement. Well, for me it has been like avoidance, accident, and apocalypse. 4 weeks ago I get a gun pointed at me point blank at eye level while RO'ing. 2 weeks ago my sight go TU on the first stage (Aimpoint did have me shooting by the next weekend in all fairness to them) and this past weekend I DQ'ed for the first time ever, hit the bang button during a reload, obviously my fault but still sucks. Got the MO fall classic in about 2 weeks and today while putting some down range I shear off my lugs. No problem I'll just shoot lim or l10 right? Nope, because on my way to the range I UPS'ed my dillon in because the frame cracked on it 2 days ago. Are you kidding me? WTF is going on. Right now I am SERIOUSLY HATING time on the range and/or any thing associated with it. Guess it's time for a break, a long one.

Sorry to hear it. Making A class is a great thing. Having a bad month is not so great. No reason to equate the two and ruin the accomplishment.

How much and what type of ammo do you need to load and what part of SC are you in?