Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 17th Annual Bay Bridge Charity Classic, Toys For Tots Charity mat

Well it is that time of year again. TASC (Tuesday Action Shooting Club) is putting on the:

17th Annual Bay Bridge Charity Classic

Last year we raised over $9,000 for Toys for Tots!!! Thanks again to last years sponsors.

The match fee is again $75 which includes lunch on Sunday.

October 23-25th (Full day Saturday with 1/2 day Sunday. RO's and match staff may shoot on Friday if there is time and they want to.)

Open Squading

Registration forms, stages, and other details can be found here: http://www.tasc-ipsc.org/charity.html

We have a number of sponsors again this year. Thanks so much!!!

sponsors2009.04.gif

In addition to the match we are raffling off 6 Springfield firearms (2 XD .40, 2 XD 9mm, and 2 1911 .45's). All the proceeds from that raffle go to Toys For Tots.

PM/email me if you are interested in tickets ($5 each) and I can send you some.

Thanks,

Ira Weiny -- TASC President

Tracy O'Barr -- Match Director

PS to all those heading to Nationals! :-D

Edited by iweiny

• 3 weeks later...

Update on our sponsor list.

sponsors2009.06.gif

We are up to 67 registered shooters!!!

Stages have been posted here: Stages

This is really shaping up to be a great match. I would like to thank everyone who has volunteered to help with the match. Now is the time when things get really interesting... (And exciting... ;)

2 weeks to go! :D

Thanks,

Ira Weiny

TASC President

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks all for a Great match!

Any idea when the results will be posted?

Thanks!

Unfortunetly our web master is stuck in a snow storm on travel. He promises to get them posted ASAP. Sorry about the delay. :(

On the bright side, I want to thank all of the shooters and match staff who came to support our match, especially the Marines who came out to help set up on Friday, thanks guys!

We had record attendance this year with 114 shooters registered and 110 showing up to shoot. Our Sponsors, including our forum host, Brian Enos! :) are a big part of that support and I would like to again thank them all. If you get a chance send them an email, drop by their web site, support the companies who support us, and you! Thanks again.

We are still calculating the final $$$ for our donation but it looks like we will have over $10,000 to be donated to Toys For Tots this year!!!! That puts us among the top 40 or 50 companies in the nation to donate to their cause! (According to what I can tell from their web page.)

Thanks so much! See you next year! :D