Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Coverage of the Nationals

Alfie

Last year about half way through the week I found out about the coverage on the Down Range TV blog and about the women (sorry can't remember who it was) who was uploading videos. So is there any coverage planned yet for this year? I'd like to be able to direct some friends and family to it to see what I'm doing. I doubt I'll personally make any video appearence but it would help for other to understand what I'm doing for four days.

While I was working on the website today... Smitty told me about this topic.

Not sure if I'm supposed to announce it yet or not (I'm sure there will be a more formal announcement later) but we've got a little project in the works... part of the project will be LIVE webcasting of the Open Nationals (mostly the ladies super squad), but they're not shooting all the time! :D

This is a work in progress... but you'll be able watch the LIVE webcast HERE!

;)

That's great news.

I had planned to do some articles for Front Sight (Women's Open/Production), with your coverage would it still be appropriate for me to do an article with some photo's ??

I'm still waiting on the final schedule for Nationals to make sure I would even be able to do this.

Sharyn, I don't know if you know yet, but I'll be helping you hold that camera for a couple of days. (Assuming that my boss doesn't try to take my vacation away from me. I've already booked hotel.)

Seiichi