Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gator Classic or TN Sectional Championships?

Will_M

I'm just a poor college student, so I've got a tough decision coming up.

Between the aforementioned matches, which would you attend? They are about equidistant from where I go to school (Starkville, MS), and I really want to attend a major match this fall.

OR

Does anyone have suggestions on ways to save so that I can possibly go to both?

You won't be disappointed with either choice. The people are great at both matches, both matches have great courses of fire. Gator would get the nod for one big reason. THE FOOD IS AWESOME!!!! Best match food anywhere!!! Good Luck!! :cheers: :cheers:

Never been to the TN match.

The gator is an excellent match. The food, not just at the match but locally is unbeatable, the people are great and the match is top notch. They share some of the same people as the MS Classic, which is my if I only go to one match,match.

I live in Florida so I'm going to pass up a closer section match to be at the gator.

I haven't been to either because I just started shooting at the end of last year, but I have heard nothing but great things about both. Ill be at the Gator this year.

As far as saving money goes....really the only two places you can cut are travel and food. Eat cheap and stay cheap is what we always try to do. You can also find someone to ride with you and split the costs too. I'm sure someone from up there is going to either match.

BTW...You just missed a great match in your back yard...the MS Classic. Be sure and catch it next year and good luck!

Blake

Haven"t been to the Tenn. match, although I have heard that it is really good. Been to the Gator. It is also really good. I know folks at both ranges that help with putting these two matches together and you won"t be disappointed at either.

Next May bring your Bulldog self up to Jackson for the MS Classic. I need some more MSU folks to rag on. :roflol:

Bwana Six-Gun

BTW, I won't be hard to find. My avatar is on both doors of my pick-up. Hope to see you in May!

Haven"t been to the Tenn. match, although I have heard that it is really good. Been to the Gator. It is also really good. I know folks at both ranges that help with putting these two matches together and you won"t be disappointed at either.

Next May bring your Bulldog self up to Jackson for the MS Classic. I need some more MSU folks to rag on. :roflol:

Bwana Six-Gun

BTW, I won't be hard to find. My avatar is on both doors of my pick-up. Hope to see you in May!

I'm actually am from Jackson and joined USPSA the day after and can't freaking believe I let myself miss the MS Classic. I'm a soon to be regular of the Team Magnolia matches.

I've made the last 3 and don't plan to miss ANY of them.

It sounds like the Gator match is a definite!!

Also, the prize table at the Gator is very hard to beat as is the Jambalaya my friend cooks for the Sunday meal.

This is my first big match so I have a stupid question. How are the prizes usually divided?

By the overall performance? Or the top few shooters per division??