Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weekend Class with Max Michel and Travis Tomasie

sperman

We have a class scheduled with Max and Travis at the Sir Walter Raleigh Gun club in Raleigh, NC on October 17th and 18th (the weekend before the GA Sectional.)  This will be two full days of shooting, Max recommends bringing 1000 rounds.  Cost is $525 per person and includes lunch on both days.  Right now there are 5 slots available.  Let me know if you are interested.

I took a similar class back in March and learned a ton.  If you ask around I think anyone who has taken a class with these guys will tell you it is money well spent.

http://www.maxmichel.com/Training.htm

http://www.sirwaltergunclub.com

I took this class earlier in the year and have nothing but great things to say about it. Max and Travis were both outstanding instructors and really kept the class on point and working. Their ability to determine what each student needed impressed me. I really saw the benefits once I got back home and put what they taught me into my practice and match routines. My classification jumped from mid-B to high-A this summer. My wife will be attending this class and if I wasn't injured I would be too. Make an investment in yourself!

Gary Byerly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last chance! The class is next weekend and we have room for 1 more.

Everyone who's taken this class agrees that you won't get any better value in training. Look what Sig is charging for a class with Max. For less money you get Max and Travis, plus a weekend at a great facility.

• 1 year later...