Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MTB Farms

MTBfarms

I guess I should just man up and post that stage. I do have that one on video. (figures). I hope Bobby does not kick me off of the team after he sees it.

Michael, you're my horse if you never win a race, don't forget that! :cheers:

You know if your talking horse racing, you gotta have bourbon...wait that is another story lol.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I should just man up and post that stage. I do have that one on video. (figures). I hope Bobby does not kick me off of the team after he sees it.

Michael, you're my horse if you never win a race, don't forget that! :cheers:

That match made me look more like the south end of a northbound horse. It was still fun. Hats off to Conrad for all the effort.

Thanks for all the support Bobby. I WILL get better.

Shot Miamisburg today. Actually was not a bad match. Some bad hits on the classifier but nothing major. Got to shoot on a squad with fellow team member Dan Carter. (Kicking ass in production division). Paul ran a great match.

Got a chance to shoot one hell of a gun today. Kgunz11 sent me his personal ss gun to try out. Wow all I can say is "I'm sold"

It tracks better than anything I have ever shot before.

Thank you so much.

You absolutely can't say "I got XXX gun today" and not post pics man :roflol:

I'm sure its a smoker!

I'm glad she showed up safe and sound. She's a sweet ole gal, be good to her and she'll be good back to you. I reckon I should have sent you more ammo, 200 rounds is just enough to get you spoiled on THAT load.

I recently got an order for a tricked out Trojan in .45 and I'm looking forward to passing it along to the new owner. I sure like knowing I'm going to take someone's breath away with such a fine piece of iron!

Got a chance to shoot one hell of a gun today. Kgunz11 sent me his personal ss gun to try out. Wow all I can say is "I'm sold"

It tracks better than anything I have ever shot before.

Thank you so much.

You absolutely can't say "I got XXX gun today" and not post pics man :roflol:

I'm sure its a smoker!

I'm trying. My #$*##^% computer wont let me upload a picture on this forum. Thinking about posting pics of this pc with holes in it.

I'm glad she showed up safe and sound. She's a sweet ole gal, be good to her and she'll be good back to you. I reckon I should have sent you more ammo, 200 rounds is just enough to get you spoiled on THAT load.

I recently got an order for a tricked out Trojan in .45 and I'm looking forward to passing it along to the new owner. I sure like knowing I'm going to take someone's breath away with such a fine piece of iron!

I am officially "in" the cheerleaders locker room.

I might swing out tomorrow and check it out and have a little practice session myself with my pistol.

Come give it a test drive. You will think of Para as a bad word from then on.

Edited by MTBfarms

Got to run the STI today again. I better stop or I will have to change my thinking and switch to a 40 from a 45 for single stack.

Wow this is a fun fast flat shooting Trojan.

post-18642-1253143871_thumb.jpg

Edited by MTBfarms

Got to run the STI today again. I better stop or I will have to change my thinking and switch to a 40 from a 45 for single stack.

Good looking gun.

Yes its. Kgunz11 sure knows how to build them to run and look good doing it. He sent it to me with 600 rounds through it without being cleaned. I put another 300 and not a problem.

Good looking gun.

Yes its. Kgunz11 sure knows how to build them to run and look good doing it. He sent it to me with 600 rounds through it without being cleaned. I put another 300 and not a problem.

You gonna shoot the cinnci match the 27th? I'm not on call that day so I'm going to try and make it. Maybe we can squad together and do some Single Stackin'!

I think your harvest needs one more day....come on out to MRPC. We only have so many nice days left!

You have no idea how bad I want to come out there and shoot. Just mother nature usually punishes me if I let it go one more day. LOL.

Don't let the classifier curse get you. Since I wont be there you do not have to put one in a no shoot to make me feel better. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not dead. Just feel like it. This fall is not at all going like I had planned. Harvest going at a snail's pace. (Stopped due to horrible weather now) I have not pulled the trigger on a live round since the September match at Miamisburg. I do force a little dryfire about 3 times a week. My workout routine is cut in half. I changed so I workout every other morning now. I tried to keep pace but I just got too tired. I hope this new schedule will keep me from loosing ground. I need to force myself to dryfire at least 5 days a week.

I'm not dead. Just feel like it. This fall is not at all going like I had planned. Harvest going at a snail's pace. (Stopped due to horrible weather now) I have not pulled the trigger on a live round since the September match at Miamisburg. I do force a little dryfire about 3 times a week. My workout routine is cut in half. I changed so I workout every other morning now. I tried to keep pace but I just got too tired. I hope this new schedule will keep me from loosing ground. I need to force myself to dryfire at least 5 days a week.

My philosophy is if I'm going to go through the process of getting the gear out I might as well spend a little time doing it. I typically do it 3-4 times a week for an hour or so. Don't get burned out dryfiring or you won't do it.

Thanks for the advice. I really don't mind dryfiring. I think of it as part of my workout. It does produce results. Maybe even better than live fire practice. During my busy season my goal is to NOT loose any ground. 15 at a time is all I can do till things slow down. So its just the basics.

Draws.

Sight alignment.

Trigger control.

Transitions.

Reloads.

Movement.

• 2 months later...

Well I am back from the dead finally. It was the longest harvest in 10 years. I tried to keep dryfiring and working out as much as possible to keep from loosing what little I gained this pas summer, but about mid November that all went to hell in a hand basket. I got lazy. All I wanted to do was sleep when I was at the house. Now I'm paying for it. The long process of playing catch up is underway.

Shot my first match since September on Sunday.

Temps in the single digits froze my digits. It was an experience for sure. I paid no attention to strategy just keeping warm.

I hate shooting in the cold! I would rather shoot in the heat and dust than shoot in the cold. I have also fallen off of my training horse and, like you, I'm getting back on. I have less than 3 months to get myself where I want to be. I'm going tomorrow to get a key to a 24 hour gym so I can work out when I want to. Good luck!