Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 ICORE Cup Slot Giveaway

benos

We did this last year I think...

I have a free slot for sponsoring the 2009 ICORE Cup match.

Which I'll give away to the first person that posts, that will shoot the match, and doesn't yet have a slot.

be

i don't have a slot :)

and ill definitely shoot the match....

Yea - Congratulations!

PM me your name/address info and I'll pass it on to the match director. Then I'll get back to you... they probably have a link where you can download / fill in the registration form.

be

man I really appreciate this.... pm sent

Chris, Now that you are a sponsered shooter will you still let us lowlifes hang around? :ph34r: Just kidding Bro the okies shall have a good time in Missippi this year. Great fun at the match as always at the ICORE Cup. later rdd

where yall staying at?

I can't remember all I know is that it is by the Long John Silvers. I gotta do a little diggin. Cya at Ada this weekend maybe I'll remember by then. later rdd

Match Hotel information!

Have I got a deal for you! We have two new hotels here in Byram. One is a Holiday Inn Express and the other is soon to be franchised as a Comfort Inn. As luck would have it I called the Comfort Inn first and found out that they were able to give us a very good rate because they are so new.

You will have to call their local phone number 601-983-2990 and ask for the special rate for the MS Revolver Assoc/ICORE CUP. You can get a single King size room for $75 or a pair of Queens for $80. If memory serves me correctly this is about $15 less than the shooters back in May's Magnolia Classic USPSA match got from the Holiday Inn Exp.

Amenities:

Brand new hotel/rooms, nicely decorated

Rooms have a refrigerator and microwave

Free Continental breakfast

Wireless internet to the rooms

Business Center

Fitness Center

Indoor pool

If you experience problems ask to speak to Terry Vonnoy the General Manager. She asks that you book you room by September 15 to guarantee these rates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the outstanding support of our host range, Magnolia rifle and Pistol Club the prize table is now over $8K. We will have 3 S&W 642's to be given away. One chance to each competitor who is also a current ICORE member. Join/renew at the match. These guns were purchased with contributions of the host club and Mississippi Revolver Association.

• 2 weeks later...