Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Way To Go Dillon !

Yesterday ( Monday ) at approx. 11:00 AM, I ordered a Small Rotary Primer System and a Magnum Powder Bar from Dillon. Since I'm just on the other side of the Mountains, so to speak, I figured 2-3 days for shipping. I just heard a thump outside of the front door and the bell rang. I'm thinking it's the "Witnesses". they have been working the area for the last few days. I opened the door to see the FedEx truck pulling away. Looked down and saw the box. When I picked it up, I could not believe it when I saw the label was from DILLON. :bow: It was like my order Fell From the Sky. That's 24 hrs. from order time to delivery time. The only thing that could have made it BETTER, would have been if "Carly" delivered it in person. ( LOL )( In my Dreams )

• 2 weeks later...

My first experience with Dillon was today. I needed a few replacement parts for my, new (used) 650. Sent the email last night and received an email this morning telling me parts were on the way. WOW!

These guys are GOOD!

BTW, the 650 rocks!!!!

The only thing that could have made it BETTER, would have been if "Carly" delivered it in person. ( LOL )( In my Dreams )

Carly doesn't deliver your stuff from Dillon?

I best wake up. 8-) Carly doesn't deliver my stuff either

The only thing that could have made it BETTER, would have been if "Carly" delivered it in person. ( LOL )( In my Dreams )

Carly doesn't deliver your stuff from Dillon?

I best wake up. 8-) Carly doesn't deliver my stuff either

As Homer Simpson would say, "Ummmmm.......CARLY!".