Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Talk about the match that keeps on giving… I won this beauty in the raffle before the match!

EAGC has created a whole new rage in the sporting world. Torn between your love of fishing and shooting? Well, no more. When the fish aren’t biting, just settle in for a little practice session with the ol’ limited caster, I mean blaster!

That 5lb large mouth will never even know what hit ‘em!

post-2054-1250555658_thumb.jpg

Thanks for more fun than one person should be allowed to enjoy!

:cheers:

That's fantastic TM!!! :roflol:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost forgot to thank all the sponsors that donated for the prize table. Shooters in Columbus,FreedomGunworks,WC Bradley and many others. Your dedication to the shooting sport will not go unnoticed! :cheers::cheers:

Well it's over. Man that was fun. I didn't even work today i was so tired. I'm already looking forward to next year. :surprise: Thanks to all the shooters and sponsors for making it a great weekend.

BTW, sorry for the heat. The cool front was a little late.

Ronnie

I called in sick (was a little sick), so I could catch up on rest, and work on the scoring on and off all day. I still have one stage to score, and then the verification of all scores. I may have the results out tomorrow evening.

NEXT Year - let's have the match in September (maybe a little cooler) and just call it our "Fall Classic"

Thanks to all of you - EAGC team, and shooters.

Mark K

Talk about the match that keeps on giving… I won this beauty in the raffle before the match!

EAGC has created a whole new rage in the sporting world. Torn between your love of fishing and shooting? Well, no more. When the fish aren’t biting, just settle in for a little practice session with the ol’ limited caster, I mean blaster!

That 5lb large mouth will never even know what hit ‘em!

post-2054-1250555658_thumb.jpg

Thanks for more fun than one person should be allowed to enjoy!

:cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :roflol: :roflol:

Don't forget CPWSA and CQB! Great donations by a lot of fine folks!

And Velocity Shooter, team Swiss Cake Roll, Brian Enos, .......... and others.

Mark K.

I should of carried a notepad to write down all the sponsors to thank !! That is a good problem to have !!